EGR 3.33% 14.5¢ ecograf limited

You said comments welcome....Not to rain on this parade, but...

1. 258 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 163
    You said comments welcome....

Not to rain on this parade, but even if you could secure the required 5% for the EGM (which is probable), you would still need 50.1% of the vote to get any resolutions passed. What is the probability / likelihood of that occurring? Don't get me wrong, an EGM sends a message, but forcing out board members will require something substantially greater than lots of disgruntled HC posters.

I'm not saying that shareholders shouldn't push for change, and I certainly agree that the Board should be held accountable. Just trying to illustrate the challenges associated with making 'real change'.

I think this company has lots of 'potential', but plenty of players never live up to their potential. Clearly, the SP is a reflection that this potential is not being delivered, or is likely to be any time soon. Market sentiment and tax loss selling no doubt contributing to the decline. Very similar issues over in FYI land, but thankfully Alcoa is now at the helm of that ship. Many people were very critical of that deal, but in times like these it pays to have a big brother in the drivers seat. Moreover, the FYI SP decline is probably more advanced, and hence more likely to reverse course sooner.

There are certainly some positives here, most notably being the cash in the bank. But investors will need to have lots of patience, and clearly that is in short supply at the moment.

Good luck with the campaign.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $65.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 14.5¢ $4.394K 30.30K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 112398 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 57234 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.31pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
14.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 3.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
14.5¢ 15.0¢ 14.5¢ 43296
Last updated 15.33pm 10/05/2024 ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.