EGR 8.00% 11.5¢ ecograf limited

Hi Shellbell I appreciate that you like Uni like to bag anyone...

1. 1,684 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1229
    Hi Shellbell
    I appreciate that you like Uni like to bag anyone that dares have expectations of the companies BOD but I can assure you I am not Pepper. I have told you who I am, I back my statements and position, I am Vincent and if you care to look back through this thread you will see I even included my name and email address here. So spare me being included in your non stop conspiracies. They aren't funny....they are droll. If you don't agree with the call for change on the BOD and for better communications...fine. Don't. If you think Conidi adds a wealth of knowledge and expertise to the BOD . Fine. If you think that Spink's communications to the market are second to none and that shareholders shouldn't expect to be kept up to date on missed milestones (Kwinana),Fine. That shareholders are wrong in daring to have expectations to be informed why Epanko is just sitting there after 10 years with Zero explanation why, Fine. If you think its ok for the BOD to announce projects and then never mention them again as if they have mysteriously been sucked into a black hole (Innergy, FYI, SungEel, Posco, Northvolt etc ) Fine. But spare me and the holders of over 24m shares from your not funny and boreline slanderous innuendo that we are personally responsible for shorting or for purposely wiping 80% off the value of EGR so we can get extra shares.......its just childish.

In case you hadn't noticed it is a forum. Shareholders are entitled to have negative opinions on the performance of the company or the performance of the BOD that we as shareholders pay to run our company. Indeed non holders are entitled to voice negative opinions too. If you are so sure of the best in class performance of the company and the BOD then start a Thread " EGR BOD Best things since sliced Bread" and put your arguments to the market. You might even convince some people they are. But enough with the 4th grade innuendo and bullying. You are better than that. Uni is better than that. This forum needs to be better than that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
-0.010(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $52.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 11.5¢ $56.60K 471.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 37983 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 10500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.