EGR 4.55% 10.5¢ ecograf limited

Its not funny to see how the ppl here are threating each...

1. 83 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    Its not funny to see how the ppl here are threating each other.
    Some people here might be fine with the current situation, communication, management, some less. Some have more insights than others and some of them may be slightly more subjective than objective. No fingerpointing.

If there are people over several forums together (eg Hotcopper and german communitys) not happy with certain things and theres one person spending his freetime to organize that, create bulletpoints, notices on topics and reach out to the management, its a high value addition to the whole project of that company. No need to bully him, or to start discussions about the proof on that 22m shares at this point. Ive learned in my business life, that you have to face the critics of your own work to improve and become better. You dont need to agree with everyone but respect opinions and be open for exchange.

Ive registered here somewhat 14 months ago, barely reading until the last weeks and currently finding out who is who here. Together with a few german shareholders we created a huge overview of the company for ourselves, of possible partnerships (and how they might be connected to 3rd), talked to contacts in the german manufacturer scene and so on. Great stuff, very enjoyable to see all the fundamental strenghts. But when i as a german have to read myself into australien government procedures, contact the officials to get somewhat of an update for a simple construction approval because Andrew doesnt tell it gets annoying. Sharing those information here on HC the people also dont know - gets frustrating.

You dont need to agree, but dont discredit people who would like some change, some more information, some less expensive directors that dont do shit. As long as its not getting personal.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
-0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $47.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.0¢ $50.44K 469.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 126944 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 92446 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.