EGR 2.22% 9.2¢ ecograf limited

Nothing Well seems like EGR CEO has decided that the strategy of...

1. 1,684 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1229
    Nothing
    Well seems like EGR CEO has decided that the strategy of treating shareholders and the broader market like mushrooms...keeping us in the dark on all projects (including their own missed milestones) and feeding us on BS (like releasing newsletters that speak of the progress of other companies in our sector and randomly liking other companies progress reports on Linked in without ever updating our own ...or lack there of ) continues.

This weekend I will work through all the holders who support the call for change via an EGM. I will right up the most common resolutions as have been suggested, call for additional support including holders willing to assist in organising things. I will also list out alternative pathways...not that there are many:
    • Show Pett we have numbers ...with signatures of supporters with a informal request to avoid an EGM
    • Above but straight to EGM request
    • Give them more time (SP increases seem to suggest that something is brewing...but as I have stated in the past .we need to change behaviour and attitude to holders...a reminder who pays them!)
    • Wait for the AGM but start a formal Shareholder Group actively working across multiple fronts to secure changes in BOD and Communications protocols at the AGM

Good to see the SP raising......it doesn't change that we are treated like mushrooms

More on the weekend when I have more headspace for this

564xxl

PS Uni ...assume you don't see the irony that $2 notes don't exist.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.