EGR 2.22% 9.2¢ ecograf limited

When?, page-232

1. 7,945 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3407
    Btw, 564, don't twist my words. I'm in no way stating that the headline of that article is fake. We all know that it is a fact that EGR has not built a plant on the Swedish site... so, of course, What I am stating is that you presenting as if it is cause for alarm!

The only thing that would be concerning is if EGR don't provide an update on the situation given that they stated the following one year ago in the release:-

EcoGraf to Evaluate Industrial Site in Sweden

As previously reported (refer ASX announcement European Battery Anode Material Facility 25 February 2021), EcoGraf has been investigating potential sites in a number of European locations, including in Germany and has decided to advance this process in Sweden.

The reservation agreement has been entered into with the Skellefteå municipality for a 65,000m2 site within Skellefteå Site East, which is one of Skellefteå’s main industrial areas and is located within the Västerbotten region. This region benefits from an abundant supply of clean, renewable energy with the lowest industrial power costs in Europe, an educated and skilled labour force and a nearby port for ready access to key battery and industrial markets across Europe.

After completing a preliminary evaluation to select the site, EcoGraf will now proceed to undertake a more detailed assessment of a potential new development in Skellefteå. The industrial site is of sufficient size to include future expansions to accommodate increased production, further downstream value adding and battery anode recycling.

Fwiw, the only thing that no announcement on Monday would confirm is that EGR management are either totally remiss at keeping SH informed and/or useless at getting assessments done in the time alloted. As far as I am concerned, 564, management would be stupid not to provide an update given your relentless badgering on HC (warranted or otherwise)... that I concede! redface.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.