EGR 0.00% 9.8¢ ecograf limited

When?, page-239

1. 7,859 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3352
    Well, EGR have been somewhat transparent in their communicatons about their "ambitions" (I'll call them) in Europe. The fact is that we know that our Kwinana operation is the linchpin for any progress of plans in Europe. For whatever reason, our submission for further documentation re Kwinana was a couple of days late. And, the processes are slow enough without our company being tardy on the deadlines and pushing the entire process further ahead. However, we can speculate on both this front and the Sweden site lease, but what does that serve to achieve? I'm sure that an update will be forthcoming soon. The optics are not great when anonymous posters on HC (holders, traders or otherwise) start smeer compaigns, Shell acknowledges (albeit in her own way)! But, as 564 stated, the price action is suggestive of something is going on in the background... and, that is why I appear to be a cheerleader to him. I'm simply being optimistic that there is something to be optimistic about instead of choosing to be smeerleader!!! sneaky.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $43.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.6¢ 9.8¢ 9.5¢ $15.01K 156.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 9.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.6¢ 44250 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.42am 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.