EGR 0.00% 16.0¢ ecograf limited

Hi Andrew, Robert48 hours in and the groundswell for significant...

1. 1,684 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1229

Hi Andrew, Robert

48 hours in and the groundswell for significant BOD changes at EGR continues...

Earlier in this thread I gave out my email for those not inclined to share their holdings on a public forum...feel free to find and email me. Several prominent posters have contacted me directly already. I would welcome direct emails from further T50 holders

I additionally belong to a couple of EGR shareholder groups outside of HC and many of those holders have thrown in their support for change.

The total number of shares held by retail holders seeking change now stands at:

22.5m or 5% of the register is what we need to be taken seriously. At 5% we can call for an EGM.

Hopefully our BOD is smart enough to avoid that pain and simply listen to shareholders.

As a reminder, changes sought from the BOD are:

• BOD: Remove Conidi as Director and replace with experienced Director capable of assisting the company to progress it's various projects and assist changing the market communications practices (or lack there-of) currently in place
    • Commence process of replacing Pett as Chair
    • Full and honest communication from BOD in Q&A format, on causes of delays on ALL EGR projects ....including those projects where there has been a complete failure to provide any further information at all. Additional provide milestones with deliverable dates for all projects.
    • Quarterly Communications sessions between quarterlies providing detailed and open progress reports on all projects, milestones achieved, milestones missed, causes and process to bring projects back onto deliverable timeframe
    • Agreement for BOD to not seek performance shares until shares reach previous pre-CR ATH SP

These are thought bubbles ..when we hit 5% I will draft a final list of changes sought and call for final additions before contacting Pett directly.

Every single day our SP plummets to new 12 month lows ...and every day T20 down to us humble retail investors hear nothing from our BOD.

Well enough is enough. The time for change is now. Add your voice and shares to this call for change or don't grizzle when our SP continues its unrelenting and silent slide.

564xxl
    Pett...remember what your role is and who you are there to serve. Stand up to Spinks and do your job for shareholders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $72.64M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 16.0¢ 15.0¢ $48.04K 307.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 106000 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 94230 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
16.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 3.23 %)
Open High Low Volume
16.0¢ 16.0¢ 15.0¢ 76021
Last updated 14.56pm 24/05/2024 ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.