EGR 3.45% 14.0¢ ecograf limited

When?, page-5

1. 469 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 341
    Much appreciated @Noturfault, your meanness was causing me great distress.... I'd started to question the totality of my life choices.

To be honest, HC musings will have little bearing on SP and market momentum. Serious macroeconomic headwinds affecting all at the moment. The only path upward for EGR is good old announcement of solid material progress, which has not occurred for some time now. Only days/weeks away from major progress on Kwinana. Just a standard lull in the typical development timeline of a processing facility - the disappointment for me has been the lack of disclosed progress on the many other fronts (which does not mean that progress is not being made, of course). I suspect that EGR management are quite happy to hold their cards close to the chest for as long as possible. Yes @564xxl, the apparent lack of progress is difficult to take at times, especially considering the plummeting SP and huge potential of EGR.

It's possible that we could be faced with a similar news lull during construction of phase 1 Kwinana - after a glut of announcements pertaining to approvals receipt, EPC contract signing and construction commencement. It's difficult to gauge exactly where the company is at on other fronts - Epanko, recycling, BAM facility expansion into Europe and major relationships (POSCO, Northvolt? etc.). For now, I'm still more than comfortable holding but will need to see additional non-Kwinana progress by close of 2022. In my opinion, EGR fundamentally still leagues ahead of others in this space and in terms of raw potential, but the market does not always play fair.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $63.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 14.5¢ 14.0¢ $21.24K 147.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 177947 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 1946 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.12pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
14.0¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 3.45 %)
Open High Low Volume
14.0¢ 14.5¢ 14.0¢ 13785
Last updated 15.32pm 21/05/2024 ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.