GDA 1.64% 30.0¢ good drinks australia ltd

whens the ann due, page-10

1. 3,267 Posts.
    At the end of this extract from the march quarterly report which came out towards the end of April, it mentions the samples were sent to the lab for assay,
    I asked warren how long the lab were likely to take to do the analysis and he said about two weeks. In the hands of the gods as to whether this occurs or not as from what I have seen, and what most labs have been doing, they are in over demand. Who knows when they get back? Tomorrow would make it about two about two weeks but with warren in Hong Kong and in discussions I guess with the jv potential partners, they have a lot of things on the plate.....let's hope there is a good flow of news on the numerous fronts.
    the extract.....
    "Since the end of the quarter, a helicopter-supported program of surface sampling was
    conducted at E45/2585 and E45/2480 in the East Pilbara. This included a 3km sampling
    traverse along western boundary of E45/2585 travelling south along interpreted fault zone. .
    Rock samples collected included one exposure of malachite-quartz and two iron-rich BIF
    locales. Further exposures of fault-bound quartz located on a distinctive N-S ridgeline could
    not be accessed due to terrain conditions considered impassable on foot without climbing
    equipment and prohibitive to helicopter landing. Completed four traverses 2,3,4, and 6 (6km
    total) across Corunna Downs Iron prospect collecting 24 representative rock samples of
    principally Jaspilite (iron-rich taconite) and iron-rich laterite.
    The historic Comet Mine produced 120kozs between 1936-55, predominantly from a single
    large open stope measuring 40m x 5m x 150m (approximately 800 ozs per vertical metre).
    This deposit sits in a steep east-west striking shear zone and plunges 45º easterly towards
    E45/2480 located 800m to the east.
    Investigation of E45/2480 commenced at the Dorph-Peterson Copper prospect within the NE
    corner of the tenement. This steep, narrow vein protrudes from the hillside and is capped by
    late, barren cover. No modern exploration i.e. drilling has been attempted here and the area
    is readily accessible. Collected three representative samples of vein and sheared material.
    To the south, partial outcrop (2,000m x 500m area) was noted in satellite photos and several
    quartz veins were discovered trending 125 and 165 degrees within a broad shear zone
    trending 125 degrees (southeast). Some malachite was noted and sampled. Several quartz
    samples collected. Detailed mapping/sampling will be conducted in a later field trip with the
    area easily accessible from Corunna Downs Station Road.
    Hickman, 1983 noted a distinctive SE-trending structural trend between the Warrawoona
    (22,000t for 30,000 ounces) and the Comet (150,000t for 120,000 ounces) gold camps.
    Exploration along the valley that prescribes this structural corridor but no Archaean outcrop
    was detected. The presence of a conglomerate sequence capping a hillside north of the
    structure is encouraging and suggests a north-side-down-fault in the overlying Proterozoic
    sequence that may translate to a reactivation of an older Archaean structure at depth.
    Samples have been sent to the laboratory for assay."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.64%)
Mkt cap ! $39.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.0¢ 30.0¢ 30.0¢ $6.646K 22.15K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3389 29.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.5¢ 32424 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.42pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GDA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.