MMX 0.00% 4.7¢ murchison metals ltd

whens the decision, page-111

1. 727 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Dear old Gardie...I can sense the bitter taste of sour grapes upon your tongue already...Imagine how you're gonna feel in a couple of months time....As I said all along, My attendee told you MMX was "happy"...everything went as "Expected" and when i told you this you questioned my info.....The case was opportunistic...always flimsy.....and simply a grab for cash from some guys who never knew who chm was untill they got the tap on the shoulder to be part of an attempted heist...Not to mention knew absolutely nothing about mining!!!....Can't believe so many people swallowed all that.."do it for the shareholders" nonesense...
    Paul and MMX knew what they were doing all along...they kept telling you...why didnt you believe them???..This is a proper mining company not a penny dreadful, re-Listed purely as a vehicle for litigation, with absolutely no other purpose in life....
    One day you reckon the price will drift because investors in chm "Happy" to hang on and wait out the outcome...Next you reckon a few selling cos dont want to wait "getting bored"....What will it be when the price plummets.....Perhaps rather than looking for conspiracy theories, it might simply be that The jig is up...Give it up Gardie..........the end is nigh.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.