MMX 0.00% 4.7¢ murchison metals ltd

You only need to read posts on HC to see exactly how the MMX...

1. 529 Posts.
    You only need to read posts on HC to see exactly how the MMX announcement was construed by the market.

Have a read of Cranswick take on it and although he may be an extreme example he along with others were already calling victory based on Pauls's words.

If you think that a negative outcome from the case wont have more ramifications because of certain statements made with Pauls's name attached to them then I think you are sadly mistaken.

Only time will tell which I like probably 80% of CHM holders are happy to wait for. What the share price does as a result of the traded shares cant be helped and I dont care.

As to the case going well for MMX with 5 witnesses not willing to take the stand and MMX effort I understand turning into it into a quantative arguement thats a classic.

Its a bit like the black and blue boxer saying the fight went well because he didnt go off in an ambulance.

Generally when you mount a defence on the back of 5 affidavits and then these people dont get on the stand this is called a collapse of a defence.

The best bit about this is that despite the PR efforts of MMX the important part of this battle took place in a courtroom.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.