IMS 0.00% 69.0¢ impelus limited

When's the market going to wake up?, page-31

1. 1,434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    mm55mm, this is a post of mine from March 11. I had the report emailed to me but I don't know how to post it, especially given the amount of pages....

"Yet another stellar 20 page report from Taylors outlining the incredible value of MBE at 16c and the projected growth which will likely see the EPS at 1.7c next FY. Turnover projected to go to $41 mil and EBITDA of $8.9 mil in FY16 which is conservative in my view.

They say the "business is highly scaleable and expect top line growth to drive considerable uplift in group earnings in the coming periods". Correct.

They go on to reiterate the strong balance sheet, $10 mil in cash with no debt, and states there are barriers for others to enter MBE's market with the agreements with telcos a time consuming and costly process for others. MBE seem to sign these effortlessly because they have been in the game for ages and the boys are all on very good terms with the telco management with their win-win business model.

I know I sound like a broken record but we will IMO have our day in the sun with this stock. There are two things that move a stock north. EPS growth and a takeover. This stock has both strong likehoods IMO with very little downside risk.

I know the SP has been flat, but Thorpey will deliver these brilliant numbers next FY thanks to the UK and his multiple revenue streams, and we will all be the beneficiaries if we sit tight or accumulate.

I suggest everyone who has any doubts reads this independent report which spells it out brilliantly. You might even buy back in Mr Q & Co."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.