QTK quiktrak networks limited

whens the next capital raising, page-5

1. 1,494 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 182
    revenues are very strange with this company.
    Q4 2005 $989k
    Q1 2006 $1,061k
    Q2 2006 $858k
    Q3 2007 $787
    Q4 2007 $1,252k

Why the big drop in Q1 and Q2 ?

This latest Q4 is only marginly above Q1 figures 12 months earlier? does this mean the next quarterly will be back to $800k ?
    From an accounting point of view it displays a business model that is having problems holding regular customers. In 99% of cases a thriving business shows steady revenue growth each quarter.

One other noticeable thing is the quarterly interest paid, claimed to be $135,000.00. or to put it another way $540,000.00. per year. this certainly looks like a heavy cross to bear if they see their revenues dip again.

The statement made on China is poor, to say the least, I'm certain that that deal is dead and buried or they would have put a more positive spin on it.

So Pallister and smuggler have everything riding on South Africa, and from what we have read the market over there is tight and contolled.
    QTK will be out of money in less than 5 months and it is unlikely they will be able to extract enough revenue from any operation to get them home.

So, one thing is 100% certain they will need to raise more capital and they will need a damn good story to get it.

That's where Smuggler comes in, Pallisters mouth piece.
    If BQT can launch satellites, than I fully expect that QTK can land a man on mars.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QTK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.