FAS 0.00% 0.4¢ fairstar resources limited

when's the off take or $65m likely?

1. 232 Posts.
    Anyone got an inkling pure speculation or half facts on when the offtake or financing could be signed into law be irrevocable Etc :) I'm hoping for a trading halt next week.

I know Ramirez was quite pumped up after phoning the company and KR's ramp in the west Australian tended to hint getting $65m posed no problem. Surely he won't be caught out again. That was my sign to buy up more.

My point of view remains they will want to start the new financial year with project finance drawdown starting.

I've contacted the company before and been in to see then but don't want to badger them and now have a fair bit invested.

I'm not quite all in like Ultimate but getting closer to it lol suffice to say 10 cents plus will almost be life changing 20 cents I'll do an Irish jig and pump the air a bit, 50 cents plus it's time to quit the day job at least for a few years and will take the Missus a month to scrape me off the ceiling and refrain from saying I told you so.

PM me if necessary [email protected]

It's definitely the business end time to jump onboard the 111m shares have quite obviously gone hence low volume today not lack of buyers lack of sellers at the prices wanted any good news now will see a substantial rise in share price IMHO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.