IMU 4.00% 4.8¢ imugene limited

I would say there are plenty of old longer erm supporters of IMU...

1. 5,922 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1901
    I would say there are plenty of old longer erm supporters of IMU & I agree with your comments .,

Sure lots of issues from a share pricing point of of view

a) Long term time frames for trials

b) 90 % of smaller holders most likely cant read / comprehend or understand the relevance of the various announcements , let alone the fundamental theory behind the various IP platforms

c) Typically people tend to love moaning .... and rather than create any individual thought find it easier to climb onto the band wagon ( I could be less tactful and point out that about 80% of the "drivel posts I read ...are emanating from encephalic morons ...who IF they are actually holders of IMU , I sincerely hope they are suffering - LOL )

So u add all these things up .... and come to the conclusion ...why would u bother to post ....
    The saying " peals before swine come to mind "

But ....

d) Its not just IMU either - I would say the market is generally scared of the more speculative end ....and so not a lot of money coming in .....

e) Plug in a bit of global insanity where various countries are blowing each other up .... goodness the money spent on weapons ....could not only feed the entire world ...but more than like accelerate the elimination of disease ...

( mind u perhaps is a self regulating thing as species that overpopulate ..generally tend to ruin their immediate environment and thus decline due to stress and disease )

Meanwhile HC is simply a forum ... it is not IMU ...or any other company ...

For followers of IMU who are interested .....the website is really good ....
    Lots going on ...and some ground breaking & potentially exciting stuff .

One last word ... couldn't care less about RAC .... and if people like the sock ...go0d luck to them ... but just stick to the RAC thread

Sorry about the early morning rant .... but for followers I stress ....read the website

For moaners ...keep moaning ..if u think it feels good ... and if u want a bit of fun check out an unloved little speccy ESR ..... noting to do with Biotech ...but quite a bit to do with perception I think ....

Meanwhile back to the roulette table

LOL

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.