IMU 4.00% 4.8¢ imugene limited

Wher is Ben, Davy, Zior ?, page-25

1. 591 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5267

Hi @Hawkbar33,

I commend your excellent summary above, it is well put.

Thank you also @bobadah, @fattchoi, @LifeStar, @BirdDog66, @Jack1960 and @valueadd for your considered responses.

Like several sensible posters here have suggested, many of our ‘good’ posters have not disappeared. Personally, I am waiting for trial news and the next data-cut, and I suspect that those you mention are doing the same. Four, ‘once regular’ posters, who shall remain un-named, now correspond via email to discuss things relevant to IMU, without the turmoil of the HC threads. It is far less distracting.

IMU is now a forum where the most discussed, and ‘responded to’ poster is ... a non-holder. How interesting. What is the agenda here?

It’s just a personal view, but one thing that I won’t do is post on forums where I don’t hold. I assume, rightly or wrongly, that the holders of that share will have done their DD and that they are ‘comfortable’ with their holding ... otherwise I would expect that they would ‘cease to hold’. I certainly don’t get my kicks by throwing shade on their science, or trying to engender confusion and/or fear in that population.

I have to say I am flabbergasted by the unending stream of ‘advice’ posted by one non-holder. It’s starting to feel almost ‘manic’. Is it fear of what might happen to RAC if IMU’s OVs are successful? Does he realise that no matter what he posts, it will not impact the course of IMU science? I have read some of his RAC posts and they seem to be well researched and his understandings well-constructed, so he is clearly no fool. Perhaps he just loses the plot when he ‘visits’.

As we know, Hot Copper is a free and anonymous platform, and members should be encouraged to post where they please. That’s a given, but this level of engagement feels like a whole new level. The amount of effort he devotes to a share he doesn’t hold is amazing. Does he ever sleep?

I also note that several here suggest that other ‘knowledgeable posters’ should refute some of the endless statements and graphs that this particular ‘visitor’ posts on IMU threads. Well, to be honest, several have tried. Their efforts were often met with a sudden change of attack point, obfuscation, or a different question demanding more time than most have to give. This person doesn’t appear to be wanting a serious discussion, but rather to pick a fight with ‘rival’ holders.

As an aside
    : I was an RAC holder for several years. I had a number of excellent conversations with Peter Molloy in the early days of the company, and obviously I thought there may be considerable potential in Bisantrene. I eventually sold out, at a profit, after two separate and ‘interesting’ company decisions. They just troubled me so much I got out. Strangely, I didn’t feel the need to start posting on the RAC threads and casting shade, or trying to suggest others should bale out ... I just exited. Unlike the IMU threads, I wasn’t actually a poster on RAC, so there was no real need for me to say anything or explain my actions.

Note: If I do see a major issue in the IMU science, I won’t hesitate to give my view, especially if I note something troubling. So far, the CF33 suite continues to offer great promise but time will tell how that all works out. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Once again, just the opinions of a single poster

Last edited by Outlander2: Today, 16:36

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.