CTD 1.76% $12.69 corporate travel management limited

Where’s Joe, page-41

1. 1,188 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92

"Shorts don't owe longs anything, certainly not a revision of accounting standards.

It seems like the long thesis on CTD is mostly an "appeal to authority" fallacy."

This was your original statement and I asked if you'd be generous enough to explain what accounting standards you were talking about, or some of the supposed issues you saw with information provided by the company. just a SHRED of specifics or detail describing what you're talking about. Instead you write this lengthy tirade of pathetic nonsense and provide none of it. In my last post I made this prediction:

"What's much more likely I suspect is you'll explain nothing you wrote, say you don't have to and act like you won the argument. Either that or ignore this post entirely like you did my last."

Oh and what a surprise, you explain nothing whatsoever and ignore basic questions. If you say there are accounting standards people are asking to be revised you should be expected to be able to explain what this sentence actually means, what accounting standards you're referring to and who exactly is asking for them to be revised. You can't because its a whole lot of nonsense, you wrote a very aggressive opinion here solely to be a contrarian when its clear you have no idea what you're talking about one way or the other. If you can't answer basic questions about things YOU YOURSELF WROTE then perhaps maybe a little insultin' is warranted?

And like I said, now you say you're gone for a "few more years". Good riddance. Maybe next time you crawl out of your hole provide some legitimate analysis or information, hell, it'd be a miracle if you could at the very least explain what you actually wrote or maybe that's just too much to ask?

"You ever had a frivolous libel suit thrown at you by a fraudulent CEO?"

At least you're good for a laugh with absolutely ridiculous, alzheimerseque comments like this though. Is that you Joe Biden?

Thanks for the irrelevant first year macro-economics and investing tips though bud, have a nice life.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$12.69
Change
0.220(1.76%)
Mkt cap ! $1.856B
Open High Low Value Volume
$12.62 $12.76 $12.59 $6.918M 545.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 628 $12.65

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$12.71 3001 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.