CMY 0.00% 0.5¢ capital mining limited

I feel for you mate. I would not expect a return to trading for...

1. 357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    I feel for you mate. I would not expect a return to trading for another month or so at the very least. When it does come out, I think it will include a CR and further dilution. It is quite possible that Ireland prospects could be sold off as I see no benefit being there. Perhaps the Chinese may take it up. As for the gold stuff in NSW, well, we need some more money and plenty of it to get it up and drilling. The only leases that might be worth anything is what we have over in the West. Plenty of companies drilling for Lithium and Ni with a lot of supply coming to market at present. It's a bit late I think due to the supply already out there. The Ni prospect is the most valued piece of ground I believe even though the last results were not that good. It's in the area with lots of activity so here's hoping a venture of some sort might be in the mix that our Geo has been able to put together. So, for what my take on it is worth, the most we can hope for is the money paid back, Ni and or something may be on the cards with CHP. Finger's crossed tightly. Anyway, have a good weekend all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.