IMU 0.00% 5.2¢ imugene limited

Where’s the bottom?, page-54

1. 108 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    @kmin
    why should be the management then?? Have they failed in any trial which I am not aware of and you know?

stock market nowadays is easily accessible to everyone, even the one have no clue at all and believes to become rich overnight just following a social media group.

this is an optimum situation for the Sharks, the one that make a living out of disallowed, and all they do is taking money from inexperienced investors.

if the retail investors wouldn’t have sold their shares to them, all this manipulation wouldn’t happened.

Some time ago I was sitting on a 15 bags and even if I needed that money, I haven’t sold a single share, do you know why?
    because I have done my DD and I trust this company, this management, all the motivations they have to keep it going on.

To be honest I am not surprised you are the first one to reply to my post, but as usual you do not articulate your position.

would you have been a better manager for this company? Would you have done something different? They have released an email address for all the shareholders questions, why don’t you email them your ideas? It might be a good one.
    I can assure you they would reply in not even 24 hours.

when you will articulate your position then I will love to have an exchange of opinion with you, but until then for me you are a downramper.
    please keep posting negative comments, every single one from you and your mates makes me more confident I am on the right investment.

I wish you a lovely night, and have a think life is not just money but helping each other as well. Out there unfortunately there are so many people needs help and Imu is trying their best to help them out, even if there are downrampers ready to discreditate this company, just to make few bucks!

This is only my personal opinion and not a financial advise.
    Last edited by fraedu: 13/02/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $382.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.3¢ 5.1¢ $525.2K 10.13M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 92800 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 1045565 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.