IMU 5.56% 5.7¢ imugene limited

Where’s the bottom?, page-57

1. 231 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 498
    All of us long term holders of IMU are appalled we are now trading less than 25% off 2021 $0.62 highs.

The easiest solution to preventing any further decline is very basic. Simply batten down the hatches and don't get caught up in the orchestrated panic's, unless you are forced to sell needing funds. The bargain hunters should be enough in shoring up a bottom. The panic merchants (Sheep) who sell, need to realize two old analogies associated with share trading.

- When shares are up, you haven't made anything until you've sold.
    - When the chips are down, you have lost nothing until you've sold.

Being a Chalky on the ASX blackboards, during the crash of October 87- I saw shares drop by 50-90% in just two weeks across the entire market. Most panicked, however the bargain hunters helped the market to be trading higher than prior to the crash, just six months later.
    Whilst building trial results and partnerships, Who knows when we see a major-Deal- TO- or FDA Concession- Etc. As much as the SP is being manipulated and sold down, The Insto's and Shorter's now have the majority of what was predominantly Retail holdings. Their not that concerned in playing musical chairs, risking being caught out in not getting a seat. They now hold many times more in long term holdings, than the quantities they manipulate the market with on a daily basis.

Lets hope the panic subsides. I will be topping up !!

Not Financial Advice- My Opinions Only - DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.003(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $417.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.8¢ 5.2¢ $2.499M 45.00M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1921794 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 1368288 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.