IMU 1.79% 5.7¢ imugene limited

Where’s the bottom?, page-66

1. 12,362 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3781
    Every time a big dump occurs at any stock people assume there must be a terrible news coming or the company goes bust. If so, then 13c buy wouldn't have been restacked and the sp would definitely be sub 10c by now. If one would know something bad is to happen or already has happened others would know too. Therefore best explanation for all those sp moves, as scary as those sometimes are, is either someone wants or has to sell for a variety of reasons not IMU related or manipulation as its best is happening.

The best way to prepare a t/o by a suitor is accumulating as many shares as possible before declaring its intention. And it is always easier to do that when fear drives holders into selling. Imagine they would accumulate just by scooping up all available shares on market. Within minutes they would drive the sp up to $ range and would hardly get any. The current way is therefore much more effective.

As long as IMU is progressing forward with an exceptional pace, safety record and increasing efficacy signals I continue to buy and of course to trade. IMU went down from 6.3c or so to 1.5c, then 62c down to 12.5c. If that pattern continues we will see $6 as a possibly new high and then a crash to $1.5. What a trading range that would be.

As always I like to refer to the bible as a great psychological mirror of mankind. If there is smooth sailing all is great and no doubts that a god or saviour exists. But as soon as waves toss the boat in all directions people cry out and blame the one in charge. The saviour saying " Fear not " is repeated countless times in the bible, as well as trust in the one who is in control. While we can argue about the existence of a god and putting trust in him / her, I myself, without considering the Hopper-Teams God - like, put my trust in them as so far, they haven't let us down.

Like the in bible, never ever was a smooth ride promised but the outlook / high chance of a heavenly windfall is still alive or let's even say is " foreshadowed ".

And the outlook of saving millions of lives and reducing the associated suffering can't even be measured in $ terms.

I am still 100% pro Hopper-Teams. Those who are kind of a biblical Thomas should sell while dumping into 13c is still possible.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.001(1.79%)
Mkt cap ! $418.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.7¢ 5.4¢ $461.9K 8.347M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1082545 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 603058 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.