NZC 0.00% 36.5¢ nzuri copper limited

Where all the money has gone...

1. 128 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    some of you guys relaly need to understand geology...i see so many on here saying the exporation has been great for NZC! Let me point out hte facts for you. Since 2016 (i.e. 18 monhts ago), there has been no more than 6 good hits. DON"T get caught out by the historical results they tend to drop in announcements as well as rock chips and other very subjective exploration activity. Below are ALL the drill results and I welcome anyone to prove me wrong otherwise but the facts don't lie. The best results in all that has been done by Nzuri since 2016 are Kambundi [email protected]% Cu & [email protected]% Cu, Monwezie (copper) 8.8m @1.7% Cu & 2.1m @2.4% Cu, Monwezi (cobalt) 19m @0.4% Co & 7m @1% Co.
    Kasangasi (nothing), Katete (nothing)
    i beg to differ with anyone who says exploration has been good/great/fantastic whatever. look at how much they've raised and the results they've come up with - doesn't bode well with me or many other people who understand geology/exploration 101 but u spruikers can keep saying watever u like cause ur only hurting ur own hip pockets

nzc.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NZC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.