ATC 2.63% 3.9¢ altech batteries ltd

Stocko ! I have only one motif . As an investor I always try to...

1. 406 Posts.
    Stocko ! I have only one motif . As an investor I always try to calculate , with some very conservative assumptions , whether I am not missing by not buying , or whether I am going to lose by buying . This is my ultimate goal . It is pure attitude of an investor in a very sceptical , cynical and bearish market .
    ATC has basically QUADRIPULED in value in a very short time . It has been offered to me when it was 27c and since that time ,I have been watching it moving up the ladder , amazingly with lots of promises which most of have materialized . ATC is selling ! It is growing ! It seems this is a biz not a fluke . In the whole telco/hitech sector there were lately only 3 companies whose shares moved up , defying the downside trend . They are : ATC DTL NTG . DTL n NTG managements have been very TRANSPARENT in their announcements , giving data that can be transpired into meaningful valuations .
    ATC has been giving data that we had to interpret . Various interpretations lead to different views and results . The data I have posted is not interpretation . It is out of their announcements .
    Even with the following latest announcement summary Quote
    Date 7/6/2002
    Author Sue Lowe
    Source The Sydney Morning Herald --- Page: 20.
    Advantage Telecommunications (AdvanTel) says it will beat its forecast for the June 2002 quarter, with a 233% rise in revenue. The Hong Kong-based Australian-listed telco, which was taken over by NuGold Hill Mines in January 2002, said the revenue figure did not include two of its newest and largest contracts with China Mobile and T Systems (part of Deutsche Telekom). AdvanTel provides wholesale capacity to telephone companies operating between Europe and Asia. It has no exposure to the Australian and US market. The company said it expects to achieve turnover of $US1.26m ($A2.2m) for the June quarter on the back of 28 connected carriers. However, the company has a backlog of another 20 carriers awaiting connection.
    Unquote
    ...ATC could get about $16m P.A turnover -based on 48 carriers at $2.2m per 20- .
    I am allowing 10% NPAT which is very conservative for a Gross Profit margin of 25% . That's $1.6M per year one for 120M shares =1.34c EPS which is equal to my previous calculation of 0.9c with allowable 40% growth !

I will go along with you .At nearly three times the above figures ( i.e 3c EPS ) at 47c its Price Earning ratio will be 15 .

Anyway , I wish you great success with this one . The announcement that is due after the trading halt should shed hopefully more light on this enigmatic stock ...I hold small parcel of DTL .best regards duff646

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
0.001(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $67.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 3.9¢ 3.7¢ $30.28K 812.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 617413 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 286071 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.