A2M 0.16% $6.24 the a2 milk company limited

Actually Cotton i feel you are probably more informed than...

1. 2,271 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 332
    Actually Cotton i feel you are probably more informed than many(no disrespect to others who have also done their homework) as you are taking the time to read the reports and talk to people contact company etc.

A2m and Synlait I am sure are doing all they can to manage the situation this can be seen from the upgrades to Synlait plant and acquisition made last year and the building of new plant on the North Island as well as the Fonterra tie up. But it all takes time to build and commission such plants, if anyone had of said 18 months ago that with the new plant online and the upgrade A2m formula would still be in short supply it would have been scoffed at.

Obviously A2m products are selling very well, way beyond what people would have ever expected, I see that as a good thing and in time it will even out, but then again that was said 12 months ago also. No one likes to see empty shelves but they are a darn sight better than full ones!

The synlait report next week will give hopefully a few answers, hopefully they are all positive.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.24
Change
-0.010(0.16%)
Mkt cap ! $4.517B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.24 $6.37 $6.17 $22.92M 3.661M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 45332 $6.23

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.28 9001 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.