POZ 0.00% 6.0¢ poz minerals limited

where are all the downhill skiiers gone

1. 183 Posts.
    Isnt it amazing when a sp is rising, everybody wants to post and say a company is the best thing since slice toast.It's going to do this and that,and go ''nuts on monday''.Now the sp has gone down a little,and so has all the experts .It's not a surprise the sp has acted like this,profit taking and the market mood,and now there's another float, Mt.Isa Mines going to list,who also have phosphate ,and the story goes on.Now we all know how it works on here,people start ramping a stock that much,and they know others on here get exciting and jump on and the sp spikes and they take the profits,and then the sp drops and the late jumper's on are left scratching their heads.It's called THE HERD MENTALITY.So according to my daer friend,drilling starts in august,which is all good,but friend i hope your confidence isnt waning,because your 2nd to last post says ''should be okay in the long haul''.I hardly think in a few days,the POZ story has changed.NOW, LETS MAKE THIS CLEAR,I LIKE POZ,AND THE MANAGEMENT,and they have some very productive things happening,but I cant elaborate. Anyway I'm sure all the experts on here will keep you all informed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.