WMC 0.00% 20.5¢ wiluna mining corporation limited.

Where are all the gainsayers?, page-2

1. 2,873 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 806

Jogo I am a longer holder than some of the newbies on this stock. I came across BLK in the 20 cent range and then averaged down and down again. I had the sleepless nights and feelings of financial reversal and so on. I then went with my gut and had taken up the full entitlement in the credit raising and have picked up shares on its way back up. I am beyond break even now and in the money. I believe this is the turnaround they have promised. When Milan was happy to throw 500k and have an associate put money in as well I thought someone of his calibre is not going to throw money away or risk an associates money too (possibly family member). I am riding this out because this can become huge. I am confident things will continue well until June and then will revisit. I'm hoping that the share price by then is a lot higher than today. If instos are coming in on the action now this will have some legs. Sit back and enjoy we are in the box seat because we hold the shares mate. Once the March results come and followed by April etc. peeps will have regreted they didn't buy in and the traders selling out will regret they had sold for a few pips. That's my take!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.