BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

where are all the infomed people

1. 1,525 Posts.
    Hi Guys,

It seems that all the good informative people have left this thread which I think is very sad.

WHen RAU was 3c we were all providing good informative information then suppely when we took a little tumble most people backed away.

The fundermentals are still here. Nothing has changed when we stated our trip up and were plowing away each day to new highs. At the same time we all shared good research.

Yes it is a bit dissapointing that expected results did not arrive this month. But heck they are still comming and it could be early next week or the next week but it will come.

Get back into it boys and Girls.. If you have given up on RAU then so be it.

I personally am a holder and love to provide and recieve quality backed up information and it would be nice if we could get back into that position.

Mt Carbine is not dead... Northcote is not dead... Burraga is not Dead.... There is still so much to find out.. So what are your thoughts.. Lets bring back some great infomative talks. If you are sick of some posts which have no backing use teh ignore buttom..

So in summary.. Those who like RAU and want to be informed and provide information lets bring it back...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.