re: 1 smarty to lots of gooses. All I can say to the knockers is...

1. 8,034 Posts.
    re: 1 smarty to lots of gooses. All I can say to the knockers is please go and F#ck yourselves, you lot are just bitter and twisted because your stupid calls of 7 cents, its going down, its going broke, its this ,its that.......nothing you pack of wankers have stated has ever happened!!!!!!!!!

The share price is climbing and has been for quite some time.

You pack of nerds can crap on all you want but your postings are making you look totally stupid.

KCG imho will get to 50 cents before the end of the year, and I would expect $4.00 ++++ in the next 5 years.

The fundermentals are 620,000 ounces of Gold and most likely closer to 2 million +++ when the area is explored further..

The Gold is all shallow and cost SFA to mine.
    The ore is not complex so it is easy to extract.

The Auriferous inferred area (love that word) is both open at strike and depth......(do you know what this implies?)

So guys, stay blind and let your own negative attitude cost you good profits as by the time you lot realize the full potential the market will have priced this project many multiples higher.

SB admitted that he bought high and sold low, no wonder he is bitter about KCG.......

I tell you one thing, KCG is not a daytraders stock..it is an investment stock that needs a 6 month to 12 month view....Daytraders will continue to do their doh.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.