re: 1 smarty to lots of gooses. Dave, Everything that I post can...

1. 8,034 Posts.
    re: 1 smarty to lots of gooses. Dave, Everything that I post can be found with a little research.

I rang AIM resources the other week and the Girl told be that a certain director was out of the Country, not hard putting two and two together.

Another few phone calls and emails to other companies (that have cross directorships) found that others were also out of the country.

A check of passenger lists confirmed where they went.

All in the public domain.

All the info on Aquiline is from the Oroplata website and Aquiline cross referenced with information on Cerro Negro.

Use the telephone as it is a public instrument.

Do you really think I would spend so much time researching KCG just to post Bullsh#t on it.....Give me some credit.

I have 2 television networks wanting to do a story on my trading activities and show double standards in the industry.(this will have you guessing)

So if push comes to shove you will see me on TV and I will spill my guts on some of the industry practices and that will scare the public from touching stocks for a very long time.

All this going into an election year...I can get a few asses kicked in the Federal arena.

There is more going on than the H/C crew realizes, all will come out in good time, There are a couple of brokers who use this site to spruik stocks that are under investigation so we will have interesting times ahead.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.