KKL 0.00% 1.5¢ kollakorn corporation limited

HSHL,I think you might find there are quite a few like me who...

1. 5,662 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2885
    HSHL,

I think you might find there are quite a few like me who are sitting back watching with interest as Richard Sealey gets on with the business of transforming Kollakorn into something of an RFID powerhouse. If not globally then at least regionally.

No one could accuse him of being given to hyperbole. He strikes me as a very measured man who has been at pains to lay out the challenges that face the company with sometimes brutal honesty. I like that. Of course the flip side are the opportunities, which seem to be multiplying exponentially as time goes by.

With short term funding issues now resolved he is quietly confident that long-awaited revenues will soon start to accrue to the bottom line. Not just any old revenues, but meaningful recurring reevenues.

To get some idea of how meaningful, bear in mind that the company is earning $4.00 per tag in Thailand from just 55,000 vehicles. With the Southern provinces soon to come on stream, and a longer term target of all 30 million vehicles in Thailand to be tagged, this micro-cap has the potential to grow into something far more interesting.

In the more immediate term I think we can expect announcements concerning the Southern Provinces, China and Vietnam. That's just AVI/EVR. It was also interesting how he described the relationship with 3M as becoming re-acquainted with an old friend. 3M, it seems, are now working closely with us on various initiatives.

With exceptionally capable management, strong corporate and government relationships, a valuable and expanding patent estate that addresses a large and growing regional market, and with all legacy issues now consigned to the rubbish bin of history, there's a lot to like about this little company.

IMO, to be able to accumulate at current levels, which I've been doing, is an attractive proposition.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KKL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.