KKL 0.00% 1.5¢ kollakorn corporation limited

Writer,Some of us are still around. I can't speak for others but...

1. 1,352 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 258
    Writer,

Some of us are still around.
    I can't speak for others but whilst the future is looking up I guess most are waiting for some tangible signs of increasing revenue. Unfortunately due to past excesses and expectations there is a reluctance to commit.

If, as Richard Sealy expects, and he appears to be conservative in his statements, there is a definite uptick in revenue from several sources, then interst should be rekindled.

What am I looking for? As I've alluded to before, if the Thai EVR is ever to realise it's potential then we need to see millions of vehicles being required to use tags. Tens of thousands here and there will not make meaningful inroads into a goal of tagging 30 million vehicles. The Southern Provinces project would go a long way to giving the whole Thai EVR project credibility.

Progress on other fronts seems encouraging and there appears to be a decent spread both geographically and project wise. China, Vietnam, Malaysia and the Maldives all offer long term potential. The link with Haworth looks like it may bear fruit over time. The Taiwan royalty revenue gives an indication of what is possible with a nice quarterly cash payment.

Hopefully the struggle for cash may be soon over and decent revenue will start to flow enabling a more aggressive approach to new business.

Congratulations must go to Richard Sealy and the team for getting this far under the most difficult of circumstances. Hopefully better times are just around the corner.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KKL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.