KKL 0.00% 1.5¢ kollakorn corporation limited

where are all the posters, page-7

1. 189 Posts.

I asked the same question about 6 months ago,HSHL ! For a while there,a lot of us were getting very disillusioned about lack of progress,& more so, a lack of money. Richard Sealy has got this business back to reality,& it has taken a lot of effort to get rid of all the old poncers,who did not understand how to run a tight ship.

Like just about all shareholders,I have been sitting ,observing & hoping. Seems now,we have things about to break out. To do what RS has done on a shoestring amount of cash has been brilliant,but he has sailed pretty close a few times. If the hard core had not topped up this last year or so,we would not have made it. Also, don't forget he only has 3-4 people at present. It must be like a staining dog on a leash at the moment,because once cash starts to really flow,Richard Sealy can let go & hire some sales people & get the other stuff moving.

Over the last week there has been a shift to more buyers than sellers, but can't figure why they are only offering less than a cent. Once the rest of Thailand signs up it should run way past 1c.

Besides everyone,posters like good news !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KKL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.