VCR ventracor limited

where are all the vcr rampers?, page-16

1. 426 Posts.
    Gominers call was pretty good. Though the 1c is the difference between getting a trade or not. So you need to err just a tad on the 'be there' side. Rather than miss.
    Charts didn't suggest less than $1-30, but a bit of overshoot was always a chance. $1-28 certainly COULD have come. But didn't.

You also don't get much time to act on the lowest points or overshoot, so you have to be watching keenly! AND acting without hesitation.

I don't really like the look of their Intra-day chart. The fast move to $1-40. It was too fast. So I would defintely be leaving at the first right chance tomorrow! And expecting to see a fall back to around $1-34/35 area. They need a bit more time for 'real' regrouping before a solid re-test can be made. So there is good chance that ANOTHER cycle to play will turn up!

Nothing is ever 100% guaranteed, so I could sell at $1-43 and miss a run that flies to $1-50 or a bit more. But trading truly well is not about what you miss, because you took a RISK! But about what you get, and get, and get....with consistency. And to have a very low loss rate. (I aim for zero...hehe).
    Entry at $1-30 pretty well assured near zero loss chances. And then anything you get when the sell tomorrow comes is a nice present for little effort. The VCR chart was typical of the many easy freebies that turn up EVERY day, across the market.
    (ie watch CMQ for the same sort of path soon - prob tomorrow)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VCR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.