CRI 0.00% 1.2¢ critica limited

where are all the vms holders, page-4

1. 712 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 122
    There will be an upgraded resource in the next month or so.

I think one of the issues here is that the market is gettig some mixed messages about the direction/strategy of the company.

ie. Seven or eight months ago it was Stanley River DSO that was the exciting news. This DSO cashflow was to be used to develop the main project at Mt. Lindsay with its iron ore deposit. Much specuclation also at the time that VMS might be attractive to Savage River owners (Chinese) to feed iron ore stock to an underperforming mill.

Four or five months ago Tungsten was all the rage. A world class deposit that could be the company changer. Huge inerest from Eurpoean and Chinese interests was expected (and recieved). I think this is the jewel in the crown.

Or was it that Tin deposit that is potentially the largest deposit in Australia that will become the focus.

36kms of Skarns still untested, so the Board is unlikley to seek suitors as yet as the potential is huge.

Its just that the market is not getting a clear message.

Add to that the company has had six drill rigs going flat out for months, and we have received two results, both very good, one for tungsten the other for tin, but the results have been slow coming out. We all expected a stronger flow of news. Obviously there have been some delays.

We need the company to give us a clearer idea on their strategies, and I assume that will follow on from the upgraded resource statement.

Until such times, I expect that the SP is going no where. Much to my disppointment, but I don't think it will take more than a month to get this out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.