WZR 3.13% 3.1¢ wisr limited

WZR is finally getting noticed in anticipation of the next...

1. 2,920 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 701
    WZR is finally getting noticed in anticipation of the next quarterly report.

If the growth numbers continue the trend then people will start to extrapolate the future earnings and this could kick on very quickly.

A longer term target of 80 cents gives one something to aim for in two years or so and it negates my desire to take a quick profit. I have always found that you only need one or two big wins in a year to cancel all the losses and enjoy a healthy return in a portfolio.

There is no need to go crazy, hopping in and out of stocks making small profits along the way, just wait for the big one and don't give up your position too early and manage losses on those that don't pan out. Nothing wrong with doing a mix of both. A trading parcel and long term hold parcel is a valid trading strategy, although I find that difficult to manage with work committments.

Wouldn't be surprised to get a speeding ticket today if the run continues, buy the lull works for some as the nervous ones get shaken out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WZR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
-0.001(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $42.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.4¢ 3.0¢ $41.63K 1.311M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 484710 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 354899 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WZR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.