SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

where are both ends of the spectrum?

1. 496 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 179
    I was just wondering why we haven't heard anything lately from:

- westcott - very positive

- yowie - less than positive

- & other regulars with great input - seem to have dropped off.

Is it cause the going is getting tuff?

It is certainly not going to plan for me. A drop below 45 and i will be forced to start systematically pulling my short term holdings.

Stillnot touching my long termers from 2007 / 2008 after the gfc though until the final deal is done and i have no choice (65% of holding is LT).

I am coninced now i am pretty shyte at short-term trading the peaks and troughs of sundance - mostly get it wrong and not much over breaking even in the cfd trading game.

Anyway i still hope for 75 , 100, 200or 500 cents some time in the near future. Just a realist not a dreamer like a lot who post. I note that the realists amongst dont bother posting anymore because anything that doesnt sound like winning lotto is not acceptablE on here for some unkown reason.

So can i have some TU please. Because i think in MHO sundance will be $5.65 on 01/11/14 - no joke i had a strange dream and i could remembrr it in the morning an AFR report front page something of major significance occured the day before andthe SP exploded.

Anyway just a dream, most likely wrong.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.