TRF 0.00% 1.9¢ trafford resources limited

where are death adder resuts?, page-34

1. 4,833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    phillip,

40 has had much experience dealing with the likes of AQIS, MEDIBANK and DIMA. never the same person replying and that's when a reply comes thro, no understanding whatsoever of what one is trying to do, complete lack of trained personel, cultures of embuggerance, indifference and so it goes on.

my 2 emails to asx produced a reply for me to go to asic but the forawrding address i was given is old and unusable !

3 emails so far to asic. replies all from different people and not one of any help whatsoever. with asic i need an email address. twice sent requesting such via online box. the only reply so far is 'we cannot disclose our findings but do you want to add anything ?' how the f can i add anything ? which of the two has been replied to anyway, i don't know. refs do not match up with mine ! they are deliberately out to make life as difficult as possible. no wonder oz is considered a scammers paradise. getting caught by those policing it all is almost nil or less that that !!!!! the third email to a given contact has not been replied to once it was passed on. bloody hopeless.

NO WONDER JIM ROGERS SAID, 'NEVER INVEST IN AUSTRALIA'

STILL WAITING FOR REPLIES TO MY 3 EMAILS SENT TO IAN FINCH.
    he has no intention of answering.

here it is if you have not seen it posted before.

Dear Mr Finch,

I’m not aware of any changes to the date of Ironclad’s first shipment of iron ore, forecast to be in late 2012, as per the announcement to market on 3rd May 2012 (SAREIC Conference 30/04/12).

I understand that the Port Facility at Lucky Bay, as mentioned in Ironclads literature to market, has not yet actually commenced construction ?

Given the current climate in the iron ore industry, not to mention BHP and FMG’s recent news, is it still likely that Ironclad will be able to meet this first forecast shipment timeline somehow or other or do you expect delays, say well into 2013 ?

I welcome clarification.

Kind regards,

MY SENTIMENT. SELL THE GUTS OUT OF TRF AND IFE. 47 yrs an investor, 26 for a living AND NEVER SUCH EMBUGGERANCE, INCOMPETENCE OR CAN I SAY FRAUD HAVE I ENCOUNTERED.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.