LKE 5.08% 6.2¢ lake resources n.l.

What a bizarre thread. This forum has disintegrated into a Lake...

1. 417 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 601
    What a bizarre thread. This forum has disintegrated into a Lake Non-Holder echo chamber. It’s quite amusing really. I agree with Teddie’s comment about state of the posts.
    To be fair to Dug he’s been here since 6c or even before that I think at 3c. The others seem to be increasingly bizarre in their commentary.

I’m still here, quietly waiting in the background for my completion date so I can top up.
    I notice that some on here who are casting various accusations about, seem to be very keen on another Lithium develop in Argentina.
    It’s interesting how we choose to support our own investment. Are they worried about potential disruption?

I know quite a bit about a few other lithium projects including one in Argentina but don’t post on a BB unless I’m invested in the company or trying to gather more information from more informed posters to go away and evaluate later.
    I prefer to keep my own council on other companies as I think most people do across other ASX, TSX & AIM boards.

I expect the LKE non-holders to be out in force again this week as David Dickson presents again at BMO & RedCloud.
    They really are concerned and not the only one imo.
    Focus on the DISCONNECT, it’s real and Lake is sitting on a sizeable project or two.
    Enjoy the rest of the weekend folks whether it’s the rugby, the cricket, football or just getting outside in some fresh air.

Cherish the times with your loved ones and remember the world is a big place beyond this little echo chamber.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.2¢
Change
0.003(5.08%)
Mkt cap ! $102.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.3¢ 6.0¢ $300.6K 4.888M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 113043 6.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.3¢ 537045 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.2¢
  Change
0.003 ( 3.16 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.0¢ 6.3¢ 6.0¢ 2590872
Last updated 15.58pm 06/05/2024 ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.