BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

where are hoges and sentia, page-5

1. cya
    3,836 Posts.
    Loul,

No idea

But if its true to form there will an announcement of a new event thats yet to be completed, something like a MOU or Letter of Commitment, they will then work toward this new vision/project but if has the hallmarks of other situations it wont be final there will be steps yet to be completed

JK will then get on BRR and talk up the arrangement , it will be exciting etc, then folks here will talk up the arrangement as if its a done deal, newbie investors will be drawn in and the price will rise, there will be off screen buying that heightens the sense of something happening

look at the last week, someones obviously buying but the question is who and why? if there really is a deal and some folk have the inside running , why isnt that information available to the market ?, how is that some folk seem to have access to information from what must be a narrow group of company participants, lets face it how many folk are in this company, lets say no more than 6 RAU executives know whats going on, so the inference is that these insiders are infirming a select group of buyers about events in order for them to invest.

It cant be drilling results because to my knowledge none are due, so it must be to do with the unknown Chinese folk who came out and hung out with JK recently or maybe even an Opes tie up (although the share rise would probably discount that)

Have you ever noticed how many new HC posters post on RAU , if you peruse the posts there are folks many folks with less than 30 posts with a few on 5-6 posts, they seem to be the cheerleaders, they generally post low content excitement adding posts, lots of folk that suggest that share investing is like supporting a football side, the "if you dont barrack fo the team then go away" type posts, or ones that suggest "you have a poor opinion of this stock because you got burnt and your bitter type posts", its kind of like political branch stacking, it appears circumstantially that many of these posters are part of an organized racket to ramp the stock so newbies get led into it

I would suggest the low content visitors form China type anns recently are part of the ramping model, then we have unexplained buying and a rising price, this spreads the suspicion that something is going on, then the trading halt.

This seems to fit circumstantially into the rampong model thats been used before, the MT Carbine debacle was a prefect example, JK ramped the deal when in reality the details were not tied down, generally if a deal isnt tied down an MD will keep the deal under wraps till the deal is done, in RAUs case circumstantially the option was used as a carrot, JK referred to it as a company maker, when in fact he had secured a carrot to promote a rising price for the low cost of an option, similarly with Luzon the deal was ramped but again it fell over for unknown reasons, similar they ann the legal action against Luzon and that their debt was secured , when in reality they would have to rely on Luzon to raise cash to pay them and they are arguably have not owed money at all, again there is no proof of the debt other than RAUs claims and it would cost very little to raise a claim against Luzon (say $1k filing fee)

If you look at every single aspect of RAUs behavior since 2003 it suggest anns that offer hope, short term rising price and then failure to follow through .

So the question is will there be a reversal in their established form, is there substance to the next ann or is contrived to raise shareholder expectations in the same model as we have seen before.

Time will tell :)

oh by the way if they ever do something reality based I will be the first to congratulate holders, investment isn't about being right or egos , until then my judgment is that RAU is run on a ramping model thats run on spreading rumors and innuendo that never comes to pass, ideally I dont like anyone to lose money and in an ideal world it would be good if we can all make money

the only point of my posts is to provide a realistic and alternate view of this stock for bonofide investors so that they may be aware of the past shenanigans that have occurred and that they should be extremely wary before investing

as always dont take any notice of HC folk including myself DYOR and come to your own view

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.