BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

Well I have not gone anywhere or done that much except I have...

1. 1,454 Posts.
    Well I have not gone anywhere or done that much except I have been busy and just got a little annoyed with the continued down ramping on here - when the Mt Carbine announcement came through that really p%ssed me off as well as others as I thought Mt Carbine was important for Republic and not getting this would slow the development of RAU from explorer to miner. I did not need to listen to it again here so decided not to bother with Hotcopper. I could not believe that the Nicholson Group would go for a lesser deal but they did seem disorganised and changed the goal posts with the dealling with Republic

I thouught that would affect the Republic share price and could not work out why the price slowly started to increase all week. That annoyed me as well as I could not see any reason for this to happen but this share has a history of going in different directions than what the trend is or what is expected.

Re the trading halt i am also at a loss. I am not sure if there is an option for Republic to take the Nicholson Group to court re Mt Carbine - I doubt it but I do not know the facts and I am not a lawyer but that could be a reason.

Could it be the new project - I do not think so as they could just announce it.

My guess for the trading halt is may be something to do with Chinese or Luzon. If something was happening with Luzon because of the time difference between here and Canada there would be a valid reason for trading halt. Is the news positive or negative i hope positive (as I am hopeful they can pull something off with Bolivia).

If it is a JV or takeover from Chinese would be the only other reason for trading halt and I think it is of greater benefit to share holders if its a JV. If its a take over there may be an increase in share price and if there is i would more than likely sell and make a small profit and look around and research for another company - I like Republic but not sure if I would have the same view if the ownership was off shore - yet to be decided on that one

And to answer another post - yes i post more on Republic that the rest of my portfolio combined and that is because I have researched and put a lot off effort in to this company and visited several of the sites in FNQ and think I have some knowledge and happy to share - not just ramp up or down without knowledge. That is why I get a little frustrated with some posters here but it is a free country we live in and each to there own

Oh well lets wait till next Tuesday and see what happens

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.