BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

where are hoges and sentia, page-9

1. 1,454 Posts.
    Yes I agree with bowlerau that it is very doubtful that it is a friendly or agressive takeover as if it was the case they would simply announce it. There have been a range of announcements over the last 18 months but never a trading halt and I would then think it may have something to do with the time difference with Luzon or a Chinese JV. If it was a JV with the Chinese you would presume that they would be injecting cash etc so the Chinese may want to make announcement first and then Republic announce so a trading halt would make this easier to syncronise.

But at the end of the day this is just a guess as I have not got a clue why the trading halt was called and I have not been in contact with John recently for a week or so anyhow and even if I was in contact with John he does not release any sensitive information anyhow - irrespective of what a few other posters here say. It is one of the reasons I back the Republic Gold company as I find him professional and good operator and a nice bloke.

Hoges in sunny and sensational Darwin - we may even get an early dry season

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.