TMR 0.00% 0.4¢ tempus resources ltd

I like the sound of the that 400koz operation....I would...

1. 390 Posts.
    I like the sound of the that 400koz operation....I would definately have a $3 billion coy then....HC had to clear the IBR boardroom decks yesterday .....maybe thats todays announcement

To be fair to the IBR holders who have converted and might feel they've been hard done by 4:1 ...REMEMBER that all they've done is converted UNREALISED potential....having started to do some reading up on IBR recently - take the march quarterly for example - for every nice comment like "the JORC is based on only 1 of 12 known shoots" theres a "delayed because of weather"

In fact, bad weather, late arrival of equipment, problems with the process ....the only one missing was the "dog ate my homework"....reading back it wasn't just a bad qtr...timetables have slipped constantly and the processing seems all over the place

If this takeover hadn't happened they would still be talking about potential for years to come

They have definately increased their chances of successful developoment of the assets

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.124M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $2.903K 725.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1621658 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5698707 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TMR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.