CYL 1.50% $1.97 catalyst metals limited

Where are my CYL shares?, page-52

1. 373 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 152
    eric sprott talk a lot about the huge problems junior mining outfits that trade on the venture have with naked shorting by bad actors. I'm thinking the naked short pool on superior gold still got a nice size naked short position in supgf/sgi that they could not cover and a naked short position for which the short pool still owe certain investors like me 0.357 share of cyl for each share of supgf. As cyl owners we need to insist these jokers in managementc c suite don't do a secondary offering to bail out supgf naked short pool...we need the naked short pool be forced to buy cyl common on open market in sydney to cover their supgf naked short. As cyl shareholders only financing we need to permit is gold loans backed by short duration hedges on plutonic gold production paired with short duration out of money calls on plutonic gold production as sweetenerfor the lender. This will allow us to work off all the hidden debts at vango and superior while maintaining our individual ownership stakes in plutonic, Bendigo and henty. Before we shareholders allow and trust junior to dilute us out of our mines for the unicorns and rainbows at trident, junior need to prove he got what it takes to profitably run a multimine outfit that he got control of now..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.