CUS 0.00% 8.6¢ copper search limited

where are my fellow shareholders

1. 6,157 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 459
    listening to the bbc world service earlier this week, they mentioned that Zimbabwe's inflation rate is running at over 1000% pa. It struck me, on hearing that fact, that it would be a nightmare going shopping becuse every time you went out to buy the groceries you would constantly come up short of cash and need to find an ATM....I 'm not sure that Zimbabwe has them but lets assume they do. Given that ATM deployers get paid every time someone uses the ATM, they must be doing pretty well right now....in fact I would go as far as to say I might have found an industrial stock that is actually a hedge to inflation!!!
    Not that I am suggesting that we are about to get hyper inflation in Australia right now, but I must admit that everything is starting to cost more and I always seem to have to go back to the ATM for more cash.

Meanwhile, the share price is suggesting that there is no care at all. In fact I think that one of these vendors (of networks to CUS) is a seller. How many more, I don't know, but sure is looking cheap.

News wise, we should be due some positive info on the joint venture with Bendigo bank. The jv is due to open its door for business on 1st July.

BTW, has anyone seen the bigger brokers taking the story up. I wonder at what point UBS, JB WERE, JP MORGAN ETC will start to cover this one....probably move it up to mid 40's when they do.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.937M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 9.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.9¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CUS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.