LNC 0.00% 99.5¢ linc energy ltd

That's all well and good Weldad, everything you have said is...

1. 48 Posts.
    That's all well and good Weldad, everything you have said is possible, but I think it's highly unlikely and a guess at best, with absolutely no evidence to support any of the possibilities...
    You know yourself, linc is a very leaky ship, and if what you are suggesting was taking place,ie consumed in test vehicles ETC, the SP would be much higher than it currently is..

And why is there a need for secrecy anyway, it was stated from the start that the demo plant would produce 8 barrels of diesel per day and if it's capable of doing so, then why keep it quiet, after all it's not PBs style to stay silent about any achievement especially something as integral to the success of the whole opperation..
    Why are they not saying that the demo plant is doing what it was settup to do , produce liquids of 8 barrels per day, therefore proving that the model is workable..
    Just announcing that liquids have been produced is not good enough, and this sceptisism by market participants is reflected by the share price..

I hope my suspicions are wrong and they can pull it off, but until the question of liquid production is answered with a clear and physicall demonstration , then I'll have my doubts...

I have no problems with the company trading at this low sp, because there is little downside risk, even if it was to go to a dollar, they have assets worth 2 or 3 dollars per share, and I suspect a lot of so called loyal holders that post here will jump ship as soon as some assets are sold and the sp jumps temporatily , but I bought into Linc very early to see an Australian company producing Diesel from coal, via CSG, but as far as I can see, It's just not happening, not saying it won't eventually happen, but the evidence to date is not convincing..

Weldad, I wish you well in your Linc and other investments, but If your investment decisions are based on what you read on an internet forum, from the likes of b1212, and including myself, then you will need a lot more than luck !!!

Everything posted on these type of sites are personal oppinions and educated guesses at best !!

All the best.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.