AAM 0.00% 4.5¢ aumega metals ltd

nbbirchthanks for conveying the info.I am however a puzzled as...

1. 4,618 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    nbbirch

thanks for conveying the info.

I am however a puzzled as to why ther eis a general concensus (not everyone) that big things are happening in the next month.

Experience tells me that start of mining and first pour are quite important moments, but not necessarily watershed moments for SP appreciation. In fact in the past I have seen the opposite. Some consider selling into the first pour as it meets their investment strategy.

The SP for AAM will appreciate inline with achievements. However, the singel biggest acheivement lying ahead for AAM is putting together a quarter of production inline with expectations. Put succintly, the investor profile of AAM is changing from a greater proportion of traders to longer term investors (looking for a dividend dare I say).

Moving into production will have its ups and downs and the market whats to observe these before it makes its verdict. On that account, may experience is telling me to be patient. So my advice to those who are recent shareholders of AAM, be patient. Don't expect too many correlations between on ground happenings and the SP too soon.

But hey I do enjoy hearing the sentiment!

GC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.5¢ 4.4¢ $7.605K 170.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 27046 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 31165 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.30pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.