NXL 0.83% $2.43 nuix limited

Hi lets start with BIG highlight I'm not giving any advice and I...

1. 7,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 564
    Hi

lets start with BIG highlight I'm not giving any advice and I do not recommend do anything I do.

I'm trader and I'm in stock market(thanks with huge high successful rate).

I learnt a lot from day one and I promise, the [path was not easy,cheap, simple or without big backwards. But I learn (sorry my english but I was born another country). I hope you can "translate my bad English".

Now I think we are facing the best buy of this entire year.
    I thought around 5.70-6 was an amazing entry point and I jump. Now I'm jumping even more and lets share with you my views (again please NO ADVICE AT ALL).

But 3 things I learnt. One: not rare market overreact to UP and to DOWN. Why ?
    This internet created a direct channel between the heart of mums and dads,un prepared investors, gamblers, traders,investors,and all that with savy funds dreaming to make good buys(or get rid quick from imminent deeply disaster),all that created this crazy situation. The share can go to 11 without a real base,and that just after few months of an IPO at 5.30.

A second lesson i learnt in this 35 years without interruption ,is... opportunity comes,you don't need put "all". To be honest,put all,shows that u are just not prepared to p;lay this game. But must be couregeous and put some,in exact moment when start looks cheap. That dont means the share cant go even further back,but if you start buying u can have a pretty good average down... lets make a example
    You want invest 100K in NXL. You buy 25K at 6,,, another 10K at 5.80 ... another 10 at 5.50 and go all way to 4.50. when maybe botton (in spite I think NXL bottom around 5),but lets assume not and go to 4.50.
    If your average is 5.50 uowwww... now be a nice guy and don't TRADE. Don't be temp to sell if its low or sell if its high.

The third lesson. The company re-afrm the guidance for the year..means now you need wait to August. That is your target , 5 months.

Probably days early the annoucement very likely market start be excited and start think..ohhhh 5.50 too cheap... 6 too cheap... maybe will be 6.50
    before the announcement and that because so many disapoitment today *that people become scare )...

Than comes the JUMP.

If you searched properly you can decide if u want wait the result of year and go even further, If all fundamentals indicate the results will be good you can stay,,, OR ???????

Or you can sell at 6.50 making a fantastic 18% profit in 5 months .

Yes..This guys that want double money in one month... maybe i can help indicating Crown Cassino address.

Now a fourth hint. If you sell make your fair profit and the results come much better. Don't regret, dont feel idiot,assume you are not a gambler and u wanted manage the risk.

If all fundamental are good and u are prepared to lose all profit(if the results are not so good as expected),still you will be on green.why ?

BECAUSE THIS IS THE GREEN HINT(obvious this is ADVICE)

Yes, buy well is half of secret any good deal(like sell better than u bought).

My views ? Yes..this is the deal of the year, this is the bargain of the year and at 5 the risk backwards sounds to me limited to 10% and to upside 100%... means... This is the ones we love to enter.

I wrote similar text with MSB when share was 1.50 and 2.50 and sold at 5.50 after hundreds of trades I did.
    (yes now the bad results promote a retracement to 2.30).

I'm not genius I have no crystal ball and I'm not interest to show how smart I'm (i'm too old for that)...but what i cam say is..
    When u trade u came in and out a share several times a day,,,, No medium term view..just pretty short,

Here if u want invest have a look the customer base, the contracts,the base the board,the conditions, the competition, the sector... make your informed decision...
    I made mine and jumping even further in this share.

CATO

Again and again.. Not advice, DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.43
Change
0.020(0.83%)
Mkt cap ! $778.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.39 $2.43 $2.36 $384.6K 160.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 7722 $2.42

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.43 4145 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.43pm 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$2.42
  Change
0.020 ( 1.10 %)
Open High Low Volume
$2.41 $2.43 $2.36 13616
Last updated 13.03pm 15/05/2024 ?
NXL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.