RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

I just meant my holding was only small in relation to others...

1. 478 Posts.
    I just meant my holding was only small in relation to others here who own 1 million+ shares.

Certainly could be worth more by the end of the year, though my timescale is more 3-5 years, depending on what happens with Trinidad. If we take the lot, then this becomes the kind of share to hold in the very long term, as we can then use cashflow from production to prove up our licences without worrying too much about any additional share dilution. With the cash flow to fund exploration, success becomes more a matter of 'when' than 'if', as we've got the oil shows in Georgia and just need to find it (hopefully sooner rather than later, but even if not, the cash flow will ensure we get there in the end).

In addition we'd have exploratory upside in Trinidad itself, and of course Puntland, and given a few years hopefully offshore will be ready to be drilled. Patience will be all it takes, which is why I'm keeping my fingers crossed PL can pull off a good deal with Trinidad. It is the key (IMO) to derisking this share longer term. I don't have a target SP in general, just an idea of what the company is worth, which will of course be adjusted after each announcement is made (whether for better or worse). If the price ever went above what I'd decided in my own mind the company was worth I'd sell, but it hasn't done yet so naturally I'm carrying on holding.

I can see a market cap in the billions- if not this year, then definitely in the next few years once we've sunk lots more wells. We'll need a couple of decent finds to take us there, but there's no reason considering all our acerage that we don't have a good chance at getting to that level.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.