RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

Here's the link to the underground mail, though IMO it doesn't...

1. 478 Posts.
    Here's the link to the underground mail, though IMO it doesn't really discuss much more than any other bulletin board: http://groups.google.com/group/underground-mail/

And well, I only hold 200,000 shares because that's all I had funds to buy at the time. That's not a measure of confidence in the stock, more a measure of my bank account a year ago, haha.

I don't think the success of Georgia has anything to do with trust in management really. I 'trust' that we will get a rig to Georgia and begin drilling. Whether we find oil depends on whether the seismic/helium surveys were accurate in their findings, which is a job for the consultants. You can't ask more from the BoD than to lay the preparations for drilling and to pick the best spot as identified by the experts.

It only looks like I post frequently because not many other people post. A year ago, this board was much more active. Since then the share price rise has meant a lot of people have managed to bail out having sat on large losses for a few years, so now there's only a few posters left. It's only in this context that making a couple of posts a day seems like a lot- but on the UK BB's, where there's far more RRS/RRL investors, one or two posts a day wouldn't be seen as very active at all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.