BMN 0.37% $2.74 bannerman energy ltd

I like those sums, just one note///136,400,000 Tonnes and...

1. 83 Posts.
    I like those sums, just one note

///
    136,400,000 Tonnes and muliply this by .227 <-- The grade without the 30-40ppm reduction.
    we get
    30.9 million tonnes
    ///

Should be multiplying by 0.000227 (227 parts per million, not thousand), and then getting 30.9 thousand tonnes.

But on the results themselves, I believe there's a potentially huge huge variance. The actual grades may likely be somewhere near what Chris has suggested, but could potentially be what Coffey estimated after their reduction of grade, or could be substantially higher than both of these calculations estimation. The 59.3 million could conceivably come out as anything between 59.3 and 85-90 million pounds. (Don't forget that by reducing the grade by 30-40ppm, they were effectively excluding any resource that was slightly above the cut-off point)

Adding in the new drilling results is another kettle of fish again. Apparently higher grade at depth, but is there a uniform depth? We just don't know.

Speculation leads to expectations and unmet expectations can be hazardous. I'd just say that I expect the resource to be increased substantially - and if pressed I suppose I would agree that at an absolute minimum it should be close to 100m pounds.

like of the realistically the prediction of 120-125 could be way out. There's some downside to perhaps 100-110, and some upside to maybe 150.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.